TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TJmax Fashions: www.tjmaxfashions.com website(s) or our “Site” or “Sites” and related services are made available to you in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions of Use, and any other rules posted on our Sites collectively, the “T&C’s”. Please read the T&C’s carefully before placing any orders with us and on our www.tjmaxfashions.com website. We strongly recommend you keep a copy of the T&C’s for your future reference. We may modify the T&C’s from time to time. Please read the T&C’s and check them frequently. If you do not agree to any of the changes to the T&C’s, then you should immediately stop shopping on www.tjmaxfashions.com. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
Prices quoted on our website include VAT (Value Added Tax) at the applicable rate. The cost of packaging, postage and carriage is shown separately. All published prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Occasionally, we may do special discounts or promotions. Please be aware that vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with promotional prices. Additionally, promotions are on first come, first serve basis therefore, we are unable to reserve promotions for individual customers.
We accept Payment on Delivery, Bank Transfer, Cards – Visa, MasterCard, and Verve cards and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. You confirm that the card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the card to use it. All cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to TJmax Fashions, we shall not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just confirmation that we have received your order. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and TJmax Fashions will be completed when we email you to confirm that the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in Lagos, Nigeria and the language of the contract is English. We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the T&C’s.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the web-site whether or not that merchandise has been sold or removed or editing any materials or content on the web-site or refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products or descriptions. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit.
If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as possible. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but you should be aware that they are beyond our control and no representation is made as to their content or safety of use. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to the terms and conditions of that external website of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without our expressed prior written permission.
You further agree not to use the Site to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify us against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which we or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
We make no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the Site or website, the information contained on the site, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
Disclaimer of Liability
We shall not be responsible for and disclaim all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither us nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Privacy and Security
Information we collect
The main aim of collecting information from you is to deliver a smooth and personalized service when ordering from us. We collect information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list for email subscription, postal delivery or promotions and or text communications or website administration. The purpose of the subscription is to gather details so that we can provide you with up to date information on our products and new style releases which you have requested from us. We operate an opt-in policy in terms of communicating via email, post, and telephone. By subscribing to our mailing list, you are opting to receive communications by email, post and text.
However, every time we contact you after this, you will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailing list. We will not pass details about you on to any third parties, and your personal details will not be sold to any database companies. Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from our database all together, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link on the email.
Our website requests personal information from you when you place an order. If an order is placed with us, we will request personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and debit card billing address so that we can process, fraud check and deliver your order.
Details of your address and the telephone number and email you have supplied to us will be shared with our courier partners. These details have been shared to assist in providing you with an excellent delivery service and will not be used by this third party for any other reasons. Your telephone number may be given to our courier partner for delivery purposes. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
We do not store customer card details nor do we share card details with anyone. We may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors’ needs. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP Addresses and Cookies
Do not disclose your password to anyone, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Children are not eligible to use our services. We will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please have your parents enter their information when personal information is required.
Whilst we hope you will love your Tjmax Fashions item as much as we do, if your item is unsuitable then you can return it for a refund. We accept unwanted items purchased from us, unworn, up to 5 days after they are delivered as long as all the original packaging is retained and all protective packaging is intact with a notification within via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hours of delivery.
You must take reasonable care of goods that are in your possession. If the item has been worn or protective packaging has been removed then your return will not be accepted.
We do not offer an exchange service.
After an item is retrieved, we shall refund the full cost of eligible purchases by transferring the entire amount to your Nigerian bank account OR refund you using a shopping voucher that can only be used on the website (Note- this voucher is valid for one year).
We do not give cash refunds for return products. All our refunds are processed through electronic funds transfer.
Please refer to our returns policy for more details.
Goods returned outside of the above timeframes will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
Colours and Images
We work really hard to display products on our website as accurately as possible but colors may vary and we cannot guarantee your computer, phone or tablet will display colors accurately.
Every product comes with a reference code, if you buy a large number of goods and you need to return one or more, you can do that with the reference code on each of the products.
If you have an issue with any of the product and you want to return it, please notify us within 24 hours from the time of collection to email@example.com and ensure its return within 5 days.
Risk and Ownership
The risk of loss or damage to Goods passes to you upon delivery. Ownership of all Goods remains with us until full payment of all amounts due to us has been received from you. You will be responsible for the safe custody and insurance of all Goods in your possession. You have no right to re-sell any Goods until payment has been received in full by us.
Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the web-site and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the content displayed on www.tjmaxfashions.com. Where the Goods include designs or works of art, these are prepared by a designer or artist working within our group of Companies and the Company owns the copyright in those works. You have no right to make any copies or adaptations of any our goods or merchandise. Please remember that all images and designs shown on this website are Copyright of www.Tjmaxfashions.com. Images must not be reproduced without our expressed written permission. Action will be taken against any copyright infringement.
Complaints and Governing Law
If you have a complaint please contact us by email or in writing giving us full details including date of purchase and order number where applicable and your full name, address and contact details. The T&C’s together with all our policies and procedures shall be governed by and constructed in accordance to the laws in force in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This Site is for delivery of products to customers within Nigeria and abroad. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales set out on our Site; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales where they did not occur due to our fault or negligence.
You agree not to hold the seller liable for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms and Conditions of Sale if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Click on the category name on the top bar of the homepage to view the products which we have within those categories. You can also use the search bar (“you can search here”) located at the top right of our homepage to find your preferred products.
- Once you have found your preferred product, just follow the steps below:
- Select a preferred size/colour/quantity and then click on ‘Add to Cart’, to add this product into your cart.
- Click on the ‘continue shopping’ tab on the pop-up page to continue shopping, OR
- Click on the ‘view shopping cart’ tab on the pop-up page to complete your order process.
- You can also adjust quantity and products in your cart on the “Cart” page, click ‘update shopping cart’ when you are done.
- At checkout, you will need to fill in your personal details and shipping address if you are a new customer, also check the ‘create account for later use’ option.
- Click on your preferred payment option before clicking the ‘Place order’ button.
If you encounter any problems while placing your order, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the products on our website are brand new products from the UK, Turkey and America. We assure you of authenticity and originality.
- If we do not currently have your particular item, please inform us as we are always looking to broaden our product selection and keep our customers satisfied. However, we have a variety of other products that may be similar to what you want.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Yes, TJmax Fashions delivers products to customers Nationwide through our reliable partners.
- yes, TJmax Fashions can deliver outside Nigeria and the international shipping fee varies by countries
- Delivery within Lagos: Minimum of 24 hours and Maximum of 48 hours.
- Delivery outside Lagos is between 2-5 working days and a maximum of 7 working days for outskirt of the city.
- Customers are contacted by the delivery personnel to confirm availability before order is taken out for delivery.
- A charge is applied based on your order weight and your shipping address.
- The dispatch personnel would call you before making the delivery. If you are unavailable to receive your item, a re-delivery will be scheduled within 3 days. Please note that your order will be cancelled after 3 re-delivery attempts.
- Yes. Your parcel can be delivered to any address convenient for you. To make this possible, you must enter your preferred address as your ‘shipping address’ before you checkout.
If you haven’t received your items after the 5th day kindly contact us on email@example.com
- TJmax fashions has three payment options to choose from: Pay on Delivery. Prepay via local and international MasterCard or VISA through Flutterwave or Bank Transfer to the Company’s account. When you place your order on our website, these options are displayed and you can choose an option that is suitable for you.
- Our prices have already been discounted to make them as competitive as possible. The prices are not negotiable.
- Yes, we use ‘Secure Socket Layer’ (SSL) technology to encrypt your payment card to ensure your details are safe.
- There can been several reasons why your card has been refused such as the use of a wrong PIN. For further details, please contact your card issuer.
- Unfortunately, we currently only accept one payment method per order.
- We currently have a returns policy of 5 days from the date of delivery and this applies to all our products. If you are dissatisfied with any product you receive, you can request for a replacement as long as it meets our conditions.
- We want all our customers to receive top quality goods. If you think there is a fault with an item you have received, you can return it back to us within 5 days after delivery to assess. If any product is unsatisfactory- due to defective workmanship or materials, we will replace or refund you the purchase price if it meets our timeline requirements. Products that pass quality check, and are deemed satisfactory will be returned to you for your use.
You can return this product to us; as long as it is in the same state it was delivered and If it is within our 5 days return policy timeline.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a retrieval of the item. For the item to be returned, it must be in an ‘as new’ state with all the seals and tags intact. We will work on retrieving this product and processing a replacement once this claim is validated, as long as it is within our 5 days returns policy.
- We hope you’ll love every TJmax Fashions purchase you make. But if you ever need to return an item, you can do so within 5 days after receipt.
- We only offer full refunds for returned defective products.
- After an item is retrieved, we refund the full cost of eligible purchases by transferring the entire amount to your Nigerian bank account OR
- Refund you using a shopping voucher that can only be used on the website (Note; this voucher is valid for one year).
Kindly indicate the best method of refund on the return form including all your bank details. We do not give cash refunds. All our refunds are processed through electronic funds transfer.
- You will receive an email once your refund has been processed. Refunds to bank accounts are posted the same day. However, for some banks, there may be delay of 1-2 business days. If you have not received an email regarding your returns after 3 days for retrievals in Lagos and 5 days for retrievals outside Lagos, please email us on email@example.com